With WooCommerce TNT Express Australia Shipping, the shipping cost for the customer's order is calculated accurately by TNT Australia using TNT Australia's Rated Transit Times (RTT) API.
In order for TNT Australia to calculate the shipping cost accurately, all the products should have their weight and dimensions set correctly. Please note the weight and dimensions should be for the package used to ship the product (not the product's weight and dimensions alone).
For Australian TNT Customers Only
This plugin can be used in Australia only and access to the RTT API is required. Please contact your TNT representative to sign up for the web service for FREE.
This plugin will only work for domestic shipping. TNT Australia's RTT web service does not calculate the shipping rates for international shipping. Our TNT Express International Shipping for WooCommerce can be used for international shipping.
Show live shipping rates from TNT
The shipping rates are calculated by TNT (not our plugin). The rates are fetched from your account and you will pay the same charges to TNT Australia for shipping.
Select the services you use
You can select only the services you use from TNT and your site will only display the rates for the services you use.
Support handling fee
You can set a handling fee on top of the shipping rates. The shipping fee can be a fixed amount or a percentage which is
applied per item or per order.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory.
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' screen in WordPress.
- Install and activate WooCommerce TNT Express Australia Shipping if you haven't done so already.
- Add a TNT Express Australia shipping method instance to any shipping zone.
Frequently Asked Questions
What services are included?
The services included comes directly from the services available in your account with TNT.
Is it Free to use the RTT web service from TNT?
Yes, you do not have to pay anything to use the web service. You just need TNT to activate the service on your account.
Are Real-Time Rates in Checkout Free?
Yes, real-time rates in checkout are totally free.
This works with WooCommerce, right?
Yep! WooCommerce version 3.0 or newer, please.
= 1.1.0 =
* Fix collection date (weekend and public holidays)
* Fix issue with decimal in dimensions
* Fix to use default dimensions if it is not set for a product
* Fix unknown error when suburb/postcode is not present