Single Use Single Domain License (SUSDL)
The SUSDL grants you a non-exclusive and non-transferrable right to use this SOFTWARE subject to the following conditions:
- You have been granted this license explicitly by the copyright holder.
- You are granted one single use of the SOFTWARE on one single domain.
- You may use the SOFTWARE for your own purposes or for a client, anyhow, the use of the SOFTWARE is limited to one domain only.
- Use on multiple domains, including subdomains, requires you to obtain one SUSDL for each domain or subdomain you wish to use the SOFTWARE on.
- You must not directly or indirectly license, sub-license, rent, lend, sell, resell, provide for free, reproduce or distribute by any means the SOFTWARE.
- The same applies to derivative works based on the SOFTWARE.
- The same applies to works based on reverse-engineered versions of this SOFTWARE.
- Derivative works based on the SOFTWARE includes descriptions of the algorithms and methods implemented.
- You must not create derivative works based on the SOFTWARE.
- You must not reverse-engineer the SOFTWARE.
- You must not incorporate the SOFTWARE in any work created for resale.
- You must not use the SOFTWARE to provide services similar to those provided by the SOFTWARE.
All parts of the SOFTWARE are distributed in the hope that they will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.