Fastway Couriers Shipping
The Fastway Couriers shipping extension for Magento 2 is used to display the shipping cost of the products in the customer's cart. The extension uses Fastway API version 3 to get live shipping rates based on the weight of the items in the cart, the origin, and the destination of the delivery. This shipping module can be used in Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Northern Ireland, and South Africa.
The Fastway Couriers shipping extension is used to display the shipping cost of the products in the customer's cart. The extension uses Fastway API version 3 to get live shipping rates based on the weight of the items in the cart, the origin, and the destination of the delivery. The extension get the shipping cost in real time from Fastway. It displays the shipping cost on the Cart page and on the Checkout page.
This extension will work in Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Northern Ireland, and South Africa.
- Automatically calculates the shipping cost based on the weight of the products in the cart and the destination address
- Enable/disable satchel, parcel, and box services
- Enable/disable the user of Frequent Rate
- Add handling fee on top of the shipping cost for each service
- Retrieve the rates from the Fastway account using a personalised API Key
- Automatically get a list of Regional Franchise based on the store's country setting
- Enable/disable the display of delivery estimates
- Enable/disable the module from the backend
- Set the countries applicable for the shipping method
- Set the name of the shipping method which will be displayed in the frontend
You can configure the Fastway Couriers shipping extension to use Parcel and/or Satchel services. If your account with Fastway Couriers gives you access to the Frequent Rate, you can enable this option from the backend. You can add a handling fee on top of Fastway Couriers' rate if needed.
This Fastway Couriers shipping module will calculate the shipping cost based on the cubic weight of the cart. You will need to set the weight of all your products for this extension to work properly.
The extension uses the Fastway API to get the shipping rates in realtime. The API returns key information including the cost and delivery timeframe, ultimately allowing store owners to provide accurate shipping information to their customers no matter their location.
You will need to have an API Key for Fastway to be able to use this module. If you do not have an API Key, you can request one here: http://api.fastway.org/v3/docs/page/GetAPIKey.html