CouriersPlease, a fully owned subsidiary of Singapore Post (SingPost), is a leading parcel delivery expert with nationwide coverage across Australia. It also has International and Domestic Air services connecting customers to over 220 countries. CouriersPlease has a new Delivery Choices POPPoint network which is made up of POPStation Parcel Lockers and POPShop Retail Outlets that are located in convenient, accessible locations.
The CouriersPlease shipping extension for Magento 2 is used to calculate the delivery price of the items in the customer's shopping cart. The extensions uses CouriersPlease API to get live shipping rates based on the items (quantity, dimensions and weight) in the cart, the origin, and the destination of the delivery. The extension gets the shipping cost in realtime from the personalised rate card associated with the CouriersPlease account. The shipping cost is displayed on the Shopping Cart page and on the Checkout page.
This extension can calculate the shipping cost for both domestic and international deliveries.
CouriersPlease Australia Integration
This extension is for Magento 2 and it will work with the CouriersPlease API in Australia only. To integrate your Magento 2 store with CouriersPlease in other countries, please contact us.
Free CouriersPlease Account and API usage
An account with CouriersPlease in Australia is required, so that the extension can get the shipping cost from your personalised rate card. There is no fee for creating an account or for using CouriersPlease's API.
- Calculate the shipping cost in realtime based on the items in the shopping cart
- Support both domestic and international shipping
- Selectable CouriersPlease domestic services to use
- Selectable CouriersPlease international services to use
- Enable/Disable the display of delivery estimates
- Support handling fee on top of the shipping cost
- Support free shipping for orders over a set limit
- Display relevant error messages: suburb/postcode mismatch, no weight, total quantity exceeded
- Validation of street address: no PO Box, Roadside Delivery (RSD), or Locked Bags
- Customise the name of the shipping method for display in the frontend
- Selectable API Gateway: live or test
- Enable/disable the extension
The CouriersPlease shipping extension for Magento 2 will calculate the shipping cost based on the weight of the items in the cart. If a product in the shopping cart does not have its weight set, the API will return an error. It is recommended to set the product weight to either the weight of the product when shipped or the cubic weight of the shipping package, whichever is the greatest.
Why to use this extension?
- No loss of revenue from incorrect shipping charged to customers.
- It calculates the shipping cost from the rate card associated with the user's account.
- No manual input of the rates as the rate are fetched in realtime from the API.
- It allows free shipping for orders over a certain amount.
- A handling fee can be added on top of the shipping cost, either fixed or percent, and per order or per package.
- Validation of the shipping address before the order is placed, so no need to contact customers because of bad shipping addresses.
An account with CouriersPlease and registration to use the API is required. There is no fee for using the API. To request access to the API, fill the following online form: https://www.couriersplease.com.au/Tools/API-Request